WhatsApp Begins Voice Calling Feature
WhatsApp is a popular messaging service that many people use in lieu of SMS messaging. Recently, WhatsApp began gradually rolling out a new VoIP feature that will allow users in India to engage in voice
Voxox Will Now Supply Cloud Phone Hosted VoIP
Every business owner is looking for ways to save money, time, and to increase the productivity of their business. Voxox, an internet phone service provider, is now offering a solution to this concern.
Voip Press releases
4PSA Receives 2014 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
Orlando, Florida - February 4, 2014 - 4PSA - a technology leader in cloud communications software, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named VoipNow Cloud OnDemand as a recipient
by creation press releases
Media5 Introduces Media5Boss-Mobility, a Secure Fixed-Mobile Convergence Solution for a Mobile World
28 May 2009
Sherbrooke, QUEBEC, May 28, 2009 – Media5 Corporation, a leading developer of advanced MMoIP technologies and services, today announced the release of the Media5Boss-Mobility, a powerful all-in-one solution for secure Fixed-Mobile Convergence.
The benefits of the Media5Boss-Mobility
* One mobile phone, integrated voicemail, integrated contact list – unified communication in the palm of your hand
* Media5’s proven VoIP technology and security in a cost-effective “all-in-one” solution
* Cost savings, as much as 40% of mobile voice calls are made in an area where Wi-Fi is accessible
The Media5Boss-Mobility combines the technologies of the award-winning MC Client, available on a wide range of dual mode handsets, the Comdasys FMC Controller, and the Mediatrix T1/E1 or FXS gateways (depending upon the application). It offers seamless mobile collaboration, allowing users the convenience to roam freely between Wi-Fi (enterprise/residential/public) and cellular networks. The enterprise reduces communication costs and increases worker productivity by using Wi-Fi networks where they are available, with the fall-back to cellular networks when out of range of Wi-Fi.
“Today, we all deal with a multitude of points of contact – home, office, and cellular phones, as well as multiple voicemails, explained Marc Skinner, PLM Director for Media5. “The Media5Boss-Mobility can eliminate the complexities of multiple devices and implementations, and provide a key building block for secure mobile enterprise networks, in one advanced, feature-laden solution.”
Media5Boss-Mobility for a Mobile World:
* Enterprises: True mobile extensions across their fully encrypted networks
* Enterprise users: Secure access to their services anywhere, independent of the access technology and terminal they use.
About Media5 Corporation
Media5 Corporation has built upon the leading technologies of Mediatrix Telecom and M5T to develop advanced, secure, and survivable MMoIP (Multi-Media over Internet Protocol) products, technologies and services for Service Providers and Enterprise Networks. Media5 products and solutions are widely interoperable and have received commercial endorsement from some of the world’s leading manufacturers of telecommunications equipment as well as from large telecommunication carriers.
Powerful Expertise & Technology
Media5 will continue to offer the following industry leading brands of MMoIP solutions:
* Mediatrix VoIP access devices and gateways, which are designed for the enterprise, SOHO, and Service Providers markets.
* M5T hardware and secure software technologies, which are aimed towards chipset manufacturers, equipment vendors, and service providers developing applications and products for real-time multimedia communications over IP.
* Media5Boss, an all-in-onesuite of solutions designed for security and survivability in multi-site, branch office environments.
Back to All news →
All news of IP PBX →
All news of VoIP Solutions for Providers →
Business VOIP Providers
Residential VOIP Providers