Net Profit of The Real PBX Zooms More Than Five Folds in 2011-12

home sitemap login →   

subscribe to press releases


Quick Search
protocol max price
call to
advanced search →

Voip News

WhatsApp Begins Voice Calling Feature
WhatsApp is a popular messaging service that many people use in lieu of SMS messaging. Recently, WhatsApp began gradually rolling out a new VoIP feature that will allow users in India to engage in voice…

Voxox Will Now Supply Cloud Phone Hosted VoIP
Every business owner is looking for ways to save money, time, and to increase the productivity of their business. Voxox, an internet phone service provider, is now offering a solution to this concern.…

Voip Press releases

4PSA Receives 2014 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
Orlando, Florida - February 4, 2014 - 4PSA - a technology leader in cloud communications software, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named VoipNow Cloud OnDemand as a recipient…

Popular Providers
by creation press releases

- Voicebuy Wholesale VoIP Provider
- Polycom Inc
- Huawei Technologies
- Super Technologies Inc.
- 4PSA

Net Profit of The Real PBX Zooms More Than Five Folds in 2011-12 Net Profit of The Real PBX Zooms More Than Five Folds in 2011-12Net Profit of The Real PBX Zooms More Than Five Folds in 2011-12

14 March 2012

NewPort Beach, California (8thMarch, 2012): The Enterprise is pleased to announce its financial results for the year ended 31st March 2012 as under. The company’s founder Mrs. Sangeeta Chabbra announced the financial proceeding.

1. Business Growth

The company has shown almost 68% in growth since the time of its establishment. The employee ratios as well as clients have significantly increased making a huge turn to the enterprise’s future.
The company has also considerably gained new clients which when surveyed 90% were from leading VoIP competitor clients who were not satisfied with their services and were greatly influenced by The Real PBX. The remaining 10% were new clients who have just entered the VoIP telephony market.

2. Capital Adequacy

The company gaining profit has considerably invested quality capital to all its departments as well as company expansion. The company has hence gained a huge capital during this phase of profit.

The company hence acquired quite adequate capital in this following year 2011-2012. Hence strengthening the company’s future prospects and gaining customer belief.

3. Branch Expansion

The company has expanded its branches & has opened 3 new branches over the world. Two in India, New Delhi & Gurgaon & one in New York.

The new branches opened will be highly integrated with new age equipments and world class interiors. All three branches are opened in heart of the cities, Nehru place in New Delhi & Madison square in New York.

4. New Initiatives

The company also has taken new initiatives such as opening as client feedback department. This department will take care of client complaints & client feedback. Hence if any client has a complaint to be looked after, now the client can directly interact his requirements to the enterprise.

The company has also initiated global drop in call rates also for the betterment of its customer-employee relationship.

The founder Mrs. Sangeeta Chabbra eagerly announced all the abovesaid advancements that took place in the company. She also informed all the customers that new offers will be introduced in a timely fashion for the customer’s benefit.

The Real PBX

Statistic ( + )

All Releases from The Real PBX →
All press releases of Android →
All press releases of Asterisk →
All press releases of Billing →
All press releases of Call Center →
All press releases of Cisco →
All press releases of Google Voice →
All press releases of GSM VoIP →
All press releases of IP PBX →
All press releases of Iphone →
All press releases of Mobile Voip →
All press releases of Polycom →
All press releases of Skype →
All press releases of Small Business →
All press releases of Telepresence →
All press releases of Testing & Monitoring →
All press releases of Verizone →
All press releases of Videoconference →
All press releases of VoIP API →
All press releases of VoIP B2B →
All press releases of Voip Conference →
All press releases of VoIP DID →
All press releases of VoIP Gateway →
All press releases of VoIP Hardware →
All press releases of VoIP International A-Z →
All press releases of VoIP Software →
All press releases of VoIP Solutions for Providers →
All press releases of VoIP Termination →
All press releases of VoIP Training →
All press releases of Vonage →

 


Business VOIP Providers
  • 8x8 Business Phone Service Providers

  • Jive Communications

  • RingCentral VoIP




Residential VOIP Providers

  • VoIPo

  • ITP VoIP

  • Axvoice



Send SMS for Free →