WhatsApp Begins Voice Calling Feature
WhatsApp is a popular messaging service that many people use in lieu of SMS messaging. Recently, WhatsApp began gradually rolling out a new VoIP feature that will allow users in India to engage in voice
Voxox Will Now Supply Cloud Phone Hosted VoIP
Every business owner is looking for ways to save money, time, and to increase the productivity of their business. Voxox, an internet phone service provider, is now offering a solution to this concern.
Voip Press releases
4PSA Receives 2014 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
Orlando, Florida - February 4, 2014 - 4PSA - a technology leader in cloud communications software, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named VoipNow Cloud OnDemand as a recipient
by creation press releases
Wireless Technologies – Redefining ICT for development
9 April 2010
Cutting Edge Technology & Applications Showcased @ 18th Convergence India 2010
New Delhi, 24th March 2010: The future of Indian ICT is indeed wireless as the mobile device becomes more than a mere connectivity medium giving access to a host of services such as finance, health, entertainment and education. South Asia’s largest ICT event 18th Convergence India 2010 Expo currently being held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 23-25 March continued its technology showcase focusing on wireless technologies and applications serving India’s 1 billion plus population. The second day of the event saw high footfall of quality attendees thronging the buzzing business platform of the expo..
The concurrent conference was marked with enlightening lectures on re-defining broadband where the penetration in the country is currently only 15%.The remaining 85% serves as a ready market for wireless broadband applications which is poised to boom with the growth of wireless technologies. “Broadband connectivity is critical to economic growth,” declared Mr. Ashish Sharma, Vice President, Corporate Market Development, Alvarion Ltd. He highlighted that the wireless broadband applications span across verticals including Internet service, video surveillance, data monitoring & control, controlling peak power demand and more efficient reliable networks for a smart power grid, mobile police force, tele-medicine, traffic management, e-learning and passenger information systems for public transport.
As 3G and WiMAX prepare for a nationwide launch, applications providers are gearing up with innovative value added services and technologies that enable devices to offer converged services on the go to the mobile consumer. “A paradigm shift in India’s communications services revolution is underway, with voice calls becoming virtually free while new revenue streams are generated from value added services. These developments are creating opportunities for technology vendors, software and services providers across the globe,” observed Mr. Prem Behl, Chairman, Exhibitions India Group – organizers of the 18th Convergence India 2010.
The session on VAS and Mobitainment outlined the opportunities in the emerging revenue stream. PathPartner Tech released its Android 2.0 powered mediaphone featuring high quality HD, voice call, Voice over IP, Social Media, Internet Radio, Games and other applications for a rich experience in voice, video communications, entertainment and media
The transition from analogue to digital has also set the stage for a full transformation of India’s media and pay TV market. NDS, leading provider of digital pay TV solutions showcased a range of tailored solutions for Indian pay-TV operators looking to make a transition to digital.
The Exhibitions India Group, established in 1987, is a trade promotion group focused on organizing international exhibitions and seminars and attracting investments in India, as well as, promoting participation of Indian companies at leading tradeshows worldwide.
Exhibitions India is the only trade fair and conference organizer in India with ISO 9001:2000 & ISO 14001:2004 Certification. The Group is a member of UFI (The Global Association of Exhibitions Industry); IAEE-USA (International Association of Exhibitions and Events) and IEIA (Indian Exhibition Industry Association). The expos organized by the Group conform to the Trade Fair Certification Program of the International Administration of the US commercial Service.
With its headquarters in New Delhi, the Group has branches in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and, Mumbai and an international office in California, USA
For more information, please contact Corporate Communications Department :
Ms. Hena Ahmad
T: 91 11 42795168
M: +91 9999 600622
Mr. Sachin Nagpal
T: 91 11 42795071
M: + 91 99108 59933
Super Technologies Inc.
Statistic ( + )
All Releases from Super Technologies Inc. →
All press releases of GSM VoIP →
Business VOIP Providers
Residential VOIP Providers